Monday, September 8, 2014

Best Prime Lens

Most of the photos in this blog was taken using 35mm. I've been using Nikkor 35mm 1.8g prime lens for my Nikon D3200 for almost 2 years now and I don't regret buying it because it gives an amazing photo quality and a great bokeh shot. Another thing that I like most is, it's perfect in low light. 

Sample shots using 35m: 8 Cuts Burger Blends Experience
                                      Lola Bar + Cafe
                                      Breakfast @ Juanita

As of now, I can't compare it to 50mm because I haven't use one yet but according to kai, using 35mm is better than the 50mm because:  35mm is handy, can shoot in a smaller place, it provides a better landscape and bokeh shot. 

Watch Kai of digitalrev and learn the difference in using 35mm and 50mm.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Don PhotoGraphics

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...