Sunday, June 15, 2014
A new and a must-try burger restaurant! 8 Cuts Burger Blends. According to 8 Cuts Burger Blends, the name "8 Cuts" refers to the eight cuts of beef used in the 5 custom blends: chuck, rib eye, short rib, sirloin, brisket, hanger, flank and ox tail. All patties are made in-house from 100% pure U.S. beef.
I think we all know that if we want to try something new to eat we automatically the best seller, right? and yes! we tried Onion Rings, Four Cheese and The Double Cheese Burger and a refreshing house blend iced tea.
Onion Rings P65
Four Cheese (Single Patty P245 Double Patty P345.00)
- Parmesan-crusted quarter-pounder Beef Bomb Blend patty of chuck and short rib, yellow cheddar, aged gruyere, mozzarella, arugula, garlic aioli all on a Sesame Seed Bun
The Double Cheeseburger P285
- The house blend all-beef double patty on freshly cut toppings of lollo rossa greens, American cheddar, sliced tomatoes, onions, your choice of sauce no. 3 or no. 4 all on a sesame seed bun
If you are planning to dine at 8 Cuts don't forget to bring extra patience because of the long lines or maybe you can try to be early.
I would have to say that this is one of my favorite burger restaurant aside from Charlie's Grind and Grill.
8 Cuts Burger Blends Branches:
- SM Megamall, Fashion Hall
- UP Town Center, Katipunan Ave
- Trinoma, North Ave.
- Don Garcia Jr is the author of Don Garcia Photography and My Thoughts and the Act blogs. He is a graduate of Information Technology of Saint Mary's University. Currently working as an SEO/SEM and Social Marketing Specialist. A photography hobbyist, a frustrated dancer and singer.