Thursday, March 6, 2014
Sunrise Bucket is famous for their mouthwatering buffalo wings with a variety of addicting flavors to choose from. Also serving an All Day Breakfast.
Below are the list of must try during your first visit:
- All time favorite! Sweet & bbq-ish. A must try!
- Authentic NY style buffalo wings, sweet & spicy and a li'l bit tangy. Everyone's favorite!
- Made with real Jack Daniel's, has the sweetness of whiskey
- Calling all Canadians! Love Honey Jalapeno? This is made with real juicy jalapeno, givin' ya that kick that you've been searchin' for!
- A sweet blend of honey combined with American mustard...light and juicy, fit for the tropics!
- Made with real Jack Dan Crispy wings coated with our very own special butter-garlic sauce, showered with herbs and real grated parmesan cheese.
Real American Buffalo Hot
- Uses Sunrise Original sauce and can be customized to mild/hot/ extra hot.
Ultimate Crazy Hot
- For the adventurous & brave ones! Made with real chilis that will surely leave your mouth on fire!
Madison Square, Madison Street corner Ortigas Avenue,
North Greenhills, San Juan
The Grove by Rockwell, C5, Libis, Pasig City
(across Tiendesitas & SM Hypermart)
Source: Sunrise Buckets
- Don Garcia Jr is the author of Don Garcia Photography and My Thoughts and the Act blogs. He is a graduate of Information Technology of Saint Mary's University. Currently working as an SEO/SEM and Social Marketing Specialist. A photography hobbyist, a frustrated dancer and singer.